A club for Sprite and MG Midget enthusiasts from Queensland and Northern Rivers of New South Wales. For members who use their sport cars, as well as “show and shine”. Membership of the Club is open to anyone owning and using their cars.
The club is involved in a number of different activities to hopefully find something for all members. We have monthly club meetings, social events/outings and are involved in competition events.
Informal atmosphere with friendly like-minded enthusiasts. We are an incorporated body and are required by Law to have public liability insurance. The formal part of the monthly evening meetings are kept brief and business like, with matters handled with the minimum of fuss. Then commences the social part of the evening. Meetings are held the second Friday of each month 8pm at The Mustang Rooms, Jean Howie Drive, Morningside. (7pm for $2.00 BBQ) Check the calendar for exact dates
- Day runs of about 100kms through sports-car-friendly roads for morning tea, or lunch, depending on times
- Film, video, slide “noggin and natter” type nights
- Occasional overnight runs staying at country pubs
- Show and shine days to display the cars
- Gymkhana, slalom
- Hill climbs
- Club motor racing or regularities